Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to home....

Tomorrow, Inshallah I will be leaving for my most beautiful place ….MY HOME.
From then, when I reserved my seat in train, I am eagerly waiting for this day and now the date is arrived.
Some things in life will never change…like the home sickness, I am staying away from home since 3 years, but then also …whenever I go back to home, I feel very excited and happy.
I left my clothes unwashed from many days in the hope that it will wash by my servant when I will arrive home (heheh…little bit lazy person I am)
The feeling of relaxation of being in home is much greater than any relaxation in the world.
This time, I feel more fortunate because I m going to celebrate Eid with my family, which comes once in a year. In the eve of this festival, I will be with my whole family and my all relatives, so the day will be more fun and playful for me.
I hope I will enjoy my exciting holiday with my Family.

Friends, may be I will not be able to write articles as soon as I am writing now, but Inshallah after it, I will come with my pending ones…have a blast in this Blog again ….till then take care u all ……
Ma’as salaamah

4 comments:

sofia said...

hey Enjoy with your family, i am also waiting for to go my home for seeing my lovely mother.....

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

hmmm...yaar i m just leaving ....this is my last comment in pune...after that i will open it in my home....

well sofia ....enjoy ur days with ur mother ...
bye n take care

Priyanka Choudhary said...

hello.....congrates yaar.....u r lucky one enjoying with family.........i m feeling jealous.but dont worry i m also going on 1st.............gud luck.keep enjoying..eid mubarak....

Unknown said...

hey enjoy
wid ur family
bye tkcr
n eid mubarak hoo...........