Saturday, January 10, 2009

MAINTENANCE FOR HUSBAND …Wowww…IT HAPPEN SOMETYMES IN BIG CITIES ….

First time in my life, I heard about the maintenance for husband (lols…); Thank God still, there is some laws which talks about the rights of men in this society of bloodthirsty women. Ohhh… sorry girls, don’t be rude towards me, because I m talking about women, not girls lols….

Well as you, all know that this one is my third article on the legal term, ‘Maintenance’, I don’t know why this topic tempt me a lot, and I m jotting down it again and again …nothing personal lols….

Ohk …let’s talk about the case, well this strange phenomenon happened in New York, a very good, justifiable city of America (no need to mention why it is so justifiable….lols…), in this case Richard, a surgeon, had been married to Dawnell for 15 years and out of wedlock they have three children. In 2001, he donated one of his kidneys to his wife to save her life. The couple has been embroiled in a bitter divorce battle for the last four years and as divorce settlement the husband isn’t asking for the million dollar home that they shared, but he wants his kidney back or else wants to be paid for it i.e. $1.5 million. See, women how kind hearted is the Husband, instead of asking for home, he asks for his kidney, very proper person I have seen (every man should be like this ….properrr!!!..lols...)

After reading all this, some of my female blog readers definitely would curse me and blame me too, that I am Male Chauvinist, but I am not. Actually, I am just showing the fact and decisive power of the case … yeah… which certainly and fortunately works in the favor of men.

C’mon girls, it was happened in America not in India, it will take some time to be happen in India, and after all it is 21st century, everything can be possible…..so just chill out dearroo…. 


FARHAN........

2 comments:

Priyanka Choudhary said...

ooooooooooo..........
so finally u accepted in ur own article that maintenance is nt only available to female but it is available to male alsoooooo........
i m saying this bcoz in ur last article u said just opposite to wat u r saying today.............
C'mon Farhan u can not be like this........yaar kabhi to apne words pe tika karo........dono haath mai agar laddu rakhoge to khaoge kaise.................

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

yeah ....at last i have seen it dear .....
well i have two laddos in my hands ....one for u ...and one for me ...
akele khaate hue accha nhi lagta na yaar ....hehhehe...