Monday, June 1, 2009

LONG MONTH OVER ...

It's over, a long waited period of non-writing is over from now onwards. I was in a distress period of grilling with my exams and other grilling subjects. But I came out as a conqueror and prevailed my freedom and peace again. The happiness of peace and freedom let me to plan new things and slings, as to mark a celebration. Not yet planned, I am still planning what to do next as soon as I come to know, I will let you know.
Just day after my vicissitudes of exams, I caught with the infections, WHICH, WHERE,WHY, WHAT type of I don't know, but Doctor told me that its a mere infection. Mere ??? in actually it caused and cost me a lot. He prescribed me one INJECTion and few medicines. Medicines were fine but INJECTion took me on the rack. I was scared with the idea of INJECTing some foreign element (err...particles...whatever) into my blood vessels, particularly I hate to mix my blood with some chemical waste. It is against mine pure blood policy. I pleaded a lot and tried to avoid the monstrous thing but who can win on the will and wishes of DR. Another big complication was Sister wanted to vaccinate it on my butt. I begged her please (don't see my butts) give it on my arms as my biceps overcome its effect, but she was such a merciless person. I had a doubt on her. But somehow I tolerated the cruel nurse because I was on her mercy as if the needle missed its target then it cost me a double. So I calmly allowed her to access into my privacy lolls.
On the way coming back to Delhi, I met a family who was returning after their trip to three cities (Pune, Shirdi and Bombay). They were keep telling me on the whole journey that they saw all the places of Bombay in just Rs. 211. First I thought they must have been seen in photos hehe... but then they actually told they planned in a very cheap manner starting from Haji Ali and then other areas of interest. I believe they got a blessings from Haji Ali. According to them some localites instructed them how to handle a Bombay cheaply. I wish that localites could had been there with me also. But yeah they got the blessings.
In Delhi, I met with someone very special for me in terms of everything. She made my day with such a pleasant presence and I believe because of her presence only the weather of Delhi had changed for that day. Hehehe...and we were able to explore some new things there. In actually it is true, believe or not, but weather changes with the nature of peoples. I hope sweet peoples keep visiting the city like Delhi so that the person like us get some relief from mundane environment.
Well in the absence of my presence in blogging, four important events passed away. First and foremost the talk of the tinsel town-Lok Sabha elections, passed with its most favorable result and devastating for some. Second, the most entertaining IPL which became a DC-IPL (Deccan Charger's IPL). They charged every team and bagged the trophy with them. The third was the end of LTTE in Srilanka, the end of one of the biggest militant group in the world. Hope the best for Srilankan and Tamil peoples. Peace prevails in their state.
The fourth important event, obviously my exams!!! it was one of the important event for me, because of it I was away from all the happenings of the world.
In the last one months I have accumulated so much of things in my mind which I soon want it to jot down in a jotter.
Hmmm...now I can't write or show my vehemence on anything as my slumber getting into my eyes,mind,body everywhere hehehe...
ohk guys Bye!
I will come back with my new post soon, must be tomorrow. Till then Take Care.

- MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN

7 comments:

Priyanka Choudhary said...

ahm ahm ahm..........kuch jayedanhi ho rha...well who was she...tell me yaar atleast i can tease youuuuuu......hehehehe
well gud luck for ur holidays. keep enjoying ...

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

hmmm...zyada kithe hai ji ....hehhehe...u can tease me for whom u knw very well...
well thanx for the wishes ...

Priyanka Choudhary said...

how come i know yaar.u never told me about that lucky girl....heheheh
yahan nhi bata sakte tooooo...
koi nhi aur kahin bata dena.bcoz its a public place........
dont wrry i will keep ur secreat as a secreat only.....

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

hehhehe,,,,secret...u keep ur promise alwys i knw ...i trust u ...
'lucky gal' yeah she is ...even i m more lucky than her ....hhehhe
i will tell u dnt worry my dear

Sufiyan Jindani said...

hahaha....sab likh diya...ek baar me hi....nd i think she was...wahi hongi jiska zikr ek zamane me aapne mere saaamne kiya tha...

nd dear brother..i m also smart...watch one for me too... ekaadi special rehna zindagi me@saifi

Priyanka Choudhary said...

i m srry for "secret"
yaar abhi tak to nhi bataya.......kab bataoge ..i m still waitibng.............

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

Priyanka- arre bata denge mam...hehehe....
waise y r u taking so mch of tension dear...

Saif - wrong noose..