Sunday, June 28, 2009

THE ARCHANGEL OF MUSIC...

It has been two days since Michael Jackson’s cessation, but still the world cannot overcome the trauma of his sudden break from this world. I am also the biggest aficionado of his work, the legacy he left on this world. I am continuously surmising from the day one…will the world be able to see another Michael Jackson in its entire lifetime? Will our next generation be able to admire his work? Then my answer is No, the legends will never returns, their work keep mesmerizing the world to its eternity. And that is what Michael Jackson was all about; he came in this world as a ‘farishta’ of music, rock the world with his undulating beats, flashed the world with his whitened face, glittered with his gold costumes, curled the people with his long hair and shocked the world with his unkindly departure. In all the way he entertained the world either in his ‘teens’ or in his 40’s, he was the God of Music and The King of Pop.
In India, he visited once in his lifetime with his most expensive crotch in the world and that were in Mumbai in 1996. I was 11 years old that time when I heard that Michael Jackson was in Mumbai in his world tour, and that was time when I first came to know about him. I heard many speculation about him like he can dance 8 to 9 hours continuously, he drunk something very unusual spirit that made him white and… blah blah…I discussed with my friend in the school time about him. We thought him as a super human like what we read and saw in comics. We were so excited to meet him that we had once planned to ask our parents to take us Bombay for his concerts. But it was just a planning only when we went home we forget everything and began to think of other things. But gradually as I grown up, I realized his dedicated work for the world of music and his contribution for the world of Pop. Now I think I was right in my childhood, he is really a super human who is having a special qualities which I never ever seen in anybody. Today only I read an article ‘THE DAY MUMBAIKARS MOONWALKED TO MICHAEL’ in Times of India and remember my childhood memories of Michael Jackson. A little bit of tears comes in my eyes, I just can say, “The world has lost his gem of Pop music”.
Before ending this blog, I would like to share some of his captured life in photos.
















2 comments:

Priyanka Choudhary said...

hmm its very sad...we have lost a gem of musical world.......
keep writing.....

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

yeah dear its verryyyy sad ...i m his bigggg fan ....