Friday, November 14, 2008

A DREAMY JOURNEY.....

It is quite troublesome to travel, when you don’t have a confirmed seat in the train. That is, what happened with me, while I was going back to Pune from Delhi. It was an ordeal experience for me, especially in night, when the winds of slumber were passing through my eyes with its state of discontentment and every time emasculated me by its reckoning nature.
I was standing outside the AC compartment with my shivering body along with the company of cold darkness prevailing by the night. The sound of railway track echoed in my mind, forcing me to think endless things. I felt the silence of other’s sleep with my hazy dream.
‘every person has a dream in their life, some try to work hard to achieve it, while some wait for the time to achieve it, but very few of them knows, what exactly their dream is. Everyone has a two personality in them, one which they are having and other which they want to become. Dreams are like a race between a man and his destiny, sometime he is able to cross it, but finds a falsity of falsehood, and sometimes this destiny lead towards the end of everything i.e. the death of everything.’
I saw the light traveling from a long distance reflected in my eyes, and diverted my dreamy mind with its glittering shine. Again, the cold breeze gilted over me and made me uncomfortable, somehow I haggled the deteriorating situation and decided to go inside the compartment. The drench of slumber made me so unconscious that I found my self sleeping over my luggage in the morning. A voice came from outside ‘chai-chai’ and the journey went on………

Mohammed Farhan khan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

heheheh
waise jab tak train mai chaiiiiiiiiii chaiiiii ki awaz na suno tab tak lagta nhi hai ki train mai heheheh........

n chuuuk chhuukk gaadi mai.........

kuuuuuuuuuu chuuuk chuuuuk hehehehe
heheheh

maza aayi hogi na.........heheh
waise chai pe apne kulaadh mai.......

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

hahahha....baby ...u r really little maggi ...
nice comment ....well chai maine kaafi pi thi ...kya karun ...neend tab bhi aa rhi thi ...hahah...
well thanx

Priyanka Choudhary said...

waise tumhare maje lene ke liye baby hi kafi h so ham kuch serious baate kar lete h.....
u know tumne 1 special baat dekhi is journey ki.vo baat ye h ki tumhaari ticket agar confirm hoti to sayad tum thodi der time pass karte and thodi der mai so jaate.but sayad is journey mai tumhe itna kuch sochne ka mauka mila nd second thing man lo fir kabhi galati se kabhi aisa ho gaya to tumhe jaayeda problem nhi hogi.life mai har tarah ka experience hona chahiye.B +ve yaar and birth pe to tum hamesha sote aate ho......per luggage pe sone ka jo maja h vo seat pe kahan..hahahaha

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

hahah....ohhh ...thanx priyanka for ur advice ...i will take it seriously ...heheh....waise luggage pe sone ke baad ....meri backache problem increase ho gai thi ...hehheh....